ExtendAir eMIMO Quad-Band
Sub-6 GHz wireless bridge delivering double the throughput over longer distances at the industry's lowest cost
With the ability to support quad-band operation and utilizing 2x2 MIMO and OFDM technologies, ExtendAir eMIMO (enhanced Multiple Input, Multiple Output) brings a new level of performance and reliability level to value priced wireless backhaul products that exceeds other carrier class license-exempt radio systems. All-outdoor ExtendAir eMIMO wireless bridges provide high throughput at extended ranges while OFDM allows for operation in Line of Sight (LOS), near Line of Sight (nLOS) and Non-Line of Sight (NLOS) modes. Standard 128-AES Encryption yields exceptional link security for data transmission. ExtendAir eMIMO utilizes Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) to automatically choose frequencies with minimal interference while providing radar detection and avoidance per FCC and European regulations. ExtendAir eMIMO delivers the lowest cost per Mbps, with the durability and ease of use that users have come to expect from Exalt.
|Feature||Description and Benefits|
|2x2 MIMO with OFDM|
- ExtendAir eMIMO utilizes Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) technologies along with 2x2 Multiple In Multiple Out (MIMO) for virtually any operating environment
|LoS, nLOS, NLOS operation |
- Line of Sight
- near Line of Sight
- Non-Line of Sight
- ExtendAir eMIMO operates in 4.9 licensed, or 5.3, 5.4, 5.8 GHz license-exempt bands with the same hardware.
|High Tx Power with STBC|
- With Space Time Block Coding (STBC), Exalt provides the highest system gain advantage with higher transmit power while sustaining higher throughput levels when competitors must lower modulation levels to maintain the link
- Longer range, higher throughput and smaller antennas
- ExaltSync™ synchronization allows multiple units to be co-located without the risk of interference. ExaltSync ensures that all transmitters operate simultaneously, to eliminate interference between co-located devices.
- Standard 128-bit AES provide the highest level of data security available, meeting stringent NIST FIPS 197 standards
- Hardware-based encryption ensures that latency is unaffected when data is running over an encrypted link
- Management traffic security can be assured through use of encrypted SNMPv3 or secure socket layer (SSL/SSH)
- Unlike other low-cost license-free solutions that utilize plastic components for the outdoor enclosure, ExtendAir eMIMO is built using IP67 rated aluminum construction for durable, long-term, worry-free operation.
|Low Power Consumption|
- ExtendAir eMIMO's low power consumption enables operation from standard 802.3af compliant POE devices or switches.