Uncompromised Performance, Unbeatable Price
Worldwide Best-in-Class Connectivity & Backhaul for Any Business-Critical or Mission-Critical Application Up To 440 Mbps
Starting at under US$5,000 per link, ExtendAir™ all-outdoor systems comprise a complete line of entry-level microwave radio systems delivering high-end performance, range capability, and data networking and security features never before seen in this price category. Unmatched for business-critical and mission-critical connectivity and backhaul, all ExtendAir all-outdoor radio systems include:
ExtendAir all-outdoor systems deliver the lowest cost per megabit-mile in the category for applications such as mobile backhaul in 2G, 3G, and 4G/LTE networks, IP backhaul for wireless Internet and WiMAX service providers, campus connectivity for private and public organizations, and video surveillance for public safety agencies.
Licensed ExtendAir G2 All-Outdoor: Hitting the "sweet spot" for Microwave Backhaul Applications
ExtendAir G2 all-outdoor licensed band systems offer the lowest cost per bit for a licensed microwave backhaul solution today. Designed for ease of installation using standard 802.3at PoE, ExtendAir G2 start off at 25 Mbps and can scale to 370 Mbps full duplex as capacity demands change. Field replaceable diplexers help cut the cost of spares holdings by up to 90% compared to traditional microwave solutions, while carrier-grade features such as built-in GigE switch supporting QoS, VLAN and jumbo frames provide a backhaul solution that is ready for 4G/LTE networks. ExtendAir G2 systems are unmatched in the industry for performance, scalability and total cost of ownership.
ExtendAir eMIMO (All-Outdoor)
ExtendAir eMIMO systems utilize 2x2 MIMO and OFDM technology to provide backhaul solutions for line-of-sight (LOS), near line-0f-sight (nLOS) and non-line of sight (NLOS) environments. ExtendAir eMIMO radios offer exceptional throughput and distance due to its high power transmitters with Space Time Block Coding. ExtendAir eMIMO supports quad-band operation in the lightly licensed 4.9 GHz spectrum and in the 5.3, 5.4 and 5.8 GHz license-free spectrum, all from the same all-outdoor radio. With 802.3af compliant PoE and rugged IP67 aluminum construction, ExtendAir eMIMO delivers the lowest cost per Mbps, with the durability and ease of use that users have come to expect from Exalt.
ExtendAir 4.9 GHz & 5 GHz: First-of-their-kind Systems
ExtendAir all-outdoor 4.9 GHz and 5 GHz systems are the first and only radios in the category explicitly designed for high performance LOS point-to-point operation. Most systems in the 4.9 and 5 GHz categories are based on WiFi or OFDM technologies - designed for best effort access and simply repurposed for point-to-point operation. Compared to these products, ExtendAir systems offer:
- native TDM capability;
- the highest single channel throughput in the category – 160 Mbps aggregate;
- the highest throughput at any distance;
- the longest range at any throughput;
- 10x to 1000x greater resistance to interference at any throughput;
- the lowest TDM and Ethernet latency – as low as 500 µs.
24 GHz ExtendAir: A Unique Interference-Free Alternative
ExtendAir all-outdoor 24 GHz systems are the first and only 24 GHz radios with CarrierTDD™ technology, delivering unprecedented flexibility and performance in this largely unused license-exempt band. ExtendAir 24 GHz systems provide a convenient and flexible alternative to other license-exempt bands in congested environments and deliver longer range and higher performance than 60 GHz millimeter wave options. They can also be deployed as an alternative to the 23 GHz licensed band. ExtendAir 24 GHz microwave radio systems offer:
- unique single channel operation with up to 200 Mbps aggregate capacity. No need for frequency pair channel plans;
- single terminal for both ends of the link that eliminates the need for preconfigured terminals and reduces sparing costs;
- single channel multi-radio collocation for hub-and-spoke topologies to eliminate self-interference;
- throughput symmetry control optimizes available capacity to upstream/downstream traffic requirements
- native TDM capability and native Ethernet in the same system, the only radio in its class to do so;
- very low, constant latency for TDM and real-time Ethernet traffic – as low as 500 µs;
- advanced data networking features such as QoS, VLAN tagging, and port rate-limiting;
- a multi-port Ethernet option for repeater, small cell base station connections, or video surveillance IP camera connections
- optional NIST FIPS-197 128-bit and 256-bit AES encryption.